SEIRS Supervisors Course
This one-day course introduces Site Supervisors to all relevant aspects of site supervision whilst installing Pallet Racking storage equipment.
At the end of the training successful delegates should have sufficient knowledge and information of the safety procedures and legislation involved in the construction of Pallet Racking storage equipment to allow them to work safely on sites and supervise small – medium sized installation teams.
Who should attend this course?
The course is designed for Site Supervisors who are about to become, or about to be responsible for planning, organising, monitoring and controlling small to medium sized storage installation teams.
The pre-qualification for this course is successful completion of the SEIRS Diploma course.
- All health, safety, and welfare aspects which affects them and others during their daily work
- Industry best practice
- Their duties and responsibilities with regards to health, safety welfare and the
environment in which they supervise
- Understand the main provisions of a range of relevant Health and Safety legislation and
accepted good practice
- Have a full appreciation of the principal responsibilities and other duties of an installation supervisor working within the storage industry
- Present a SEIRS Site Briefing
- Demonstrate the safe method of ascending and descending a pallet rack using fall arrest systems
Pass rate for the end of course test is 80%.
Please note: Delegates must be competent in English at supervisor level in order to complete this course.
1-day classroom based and practical use of a safety harness.
These courses are delivered throughout the year at our dedicated training facility in Burntwood, Staffordshire. The cost per delegate is £395 plus VAT.