SEIRS General Refresher Course
This one-day General Refresher course is a classroom-based course for holders of the SEIRS Diploma card. Installers should complete this course before their SEIRS card expires, with entry requiring an up-to-date certificate in one of the nominated pre-qualifications.
The course is designed to update the skills and knowledge of SEIRS qualified installers in line with the current Health & Safety Legislation. Delegates will refresh their original knowledge and information with the latest safety procedures and legislation in the construction of pallet racking storage equipment to allow them to work safely on sites. The course also includes a practical element that includes the use of a safety harness.
On successful completion of the course delegates are awarded a full SEIRS card which is valid for 3 years.
Who should attend this course?
This course is for existing holders of an in-date SEIRS Diploma card.
The pre-qualifications for this course are an in date MEWPS 3A and 3B qualification or a CITB Health Safety and Environment test.
Please Note: If a SEIRS-CSCS card is required then the CITB Health Safety and Environment test is mandatory. This test is conducted independently of SEIRS by the CITB at one of its test centres across the UK.
- All health, safety, and welfare aspects which affects them and others during their daily work
- Personal Protective Equipment PPE
- Understand the main provisions of a range of relevant Health and Safety legislation and accepted good practice
- Construction Design and Management Regulations 2015, its structure and impact upon installers daily activities
- Demonstrate the safe method of ascending and descending a pallet rack using fall arrest systems
Please note: Delegates must be competent in English to complete this course.
1-day classroom based and practical use of safety harness.
These courses are delivered throughout the year at our dedicated training facility in Burntwood, Staffordshire. The cost per delegate is £275 plus VAT.