- Essential cookies: no permission required
- Strictly necessary cookies: these are required for our website to function; for example, cookies enabling you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or e-billing services.
- Non-essential cookies: stored on your device where we have given you notice and you have provided your implicit consent to such storage by clicking accept and close to our cookie banner and/or the continued use of our websites
- Analytical/performance cookies: these allow us to recognise and count visitor numbers and see how they navigate the website. This helps us identify improvements; for example, speeding up searches
- Functionality cookies: these recognise you when you return to our website, enabling us to personalise content for you and remember preferences (for example, your region)
- Targeting cookies: these cookies record your visit to our website, pages visited, and links followed; we use this information to make our website and the adverts more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
By clicking to agree to our storage of cookies on your device and/or the continued use of our websites, you give us permission to use the types of cookies set out below, in the manner and for the purposes described; see “Cookies We Set”. We will record your acceptance for 60 days before we ask you to confirm your consent again.
COOKIES WE SET
Below is a list of domains we use to track cookies:
These cookies let you use all the different parts of our websites. Without them, services that you’ve asked for can’t be provided. Some examples of how we use these cookies are:
- Signing into your account
- Remembering actions, you’ve already taken, such as text you’ve entered into an order or booking form, so it’ll still be there when you go back to the page in the same web session
- Remembering security settings that affect access to certain content, for example, any payment details made for ordering
“Remember My Details” box is presented on some of our website pages. By ticking the box you will give us permission to store a cookie on your device that will remember the details you have entered and therefore will save you time in the future when you have to enter them again. This cookie is stored on your device for 6 months and only users of the device have direct access to this information; we will not see these details. You can un-tick the box at any time to ensure the device “forgets” your details.
Twitter: Some of our pages use Tweet buttons or Twitter feeds. Twitter may set a number of cookies for these components.
Facebook: Some of our pages use Facebook sharing buttons or fan boxes. Facebook may set a number of cookies to store your login state, preferences or other information. For more information on what cookies Facebook uses, please refer to https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/previous