Buy From Us
Q: Why Buy From a SEMA Member?
A: Quality, Safety and Reliability
- SEMA Members are required to conform to industry Codes of Practice
- SEMA Members' product designs undergo a third party assessment as part of the SEMA QAS
- SEMA Members' systems, embracing product design, are subject to audit as part of ISO 9000 and/or a rigorous SEMA audit
- SEMA Members offer customers product traceablilty on original equipment supplied
- SEMA Members provide products and systems to meet a variety of customer needs with safety as a key focus
- SEMA Members hold safety as a core consideration throughout the supply chain from product and system design through to installation and use
- SEMA Members assure customers by adhering to industry safety initiatives such as SEIRS and the Approved Inspector initiative (see website for further details on these initiatives)
- SEMA Members supply reliable storage solutions based on a total systems approach
Through the careful application of industry Codes of Practice, the adherance to a bespoke quality system and the rigorous application of safety initiatives such as SEIRS, SARI and SAIC, SEMA Members offer customers quality, safety and reliability resulting in real value for money.